The position will include but is not limited to the following:
· Front office/reception work including bookings, emails etc.
· General grounds work and maintenance
· Housekeeping and general cleaning
· Liaison and working with housekeeping and other staff
· Customer service
· Undertaking an evening security patrol and lock up of facilities Position Requirements
The successful applicants must be able to meet the following selection criteria:
· Excellence in customer service
· Computer literacy including experience using RMS or a similar reservation program (both people are required to work in the reception area)
· Knowledge and experience with WH&S legislation
· Knowledge and experience in housekeeping and standards required
· Knowledge and experience in the use of mowing and grounds maintenance equipment and the ability to apply this knowledge and experience
· Senior First Aid certificate
· Knowledge and understanding of the Tourist Park industry and the Blue Mountains Region
· The ability to work in and enhance a positive team environment
· The ability to relate well to domestic and international guests What is on offer?
The successful applicants will receive a re-numeration package including a two-bedroom residence attached to the reception area, gas and electricity. To Apply…
Email “The Manager” – Blue Mountains Tourist Parks to request a Job Description. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please include a CV and covering letter demonstrating suitability for the role covering the criteria and requirements.